Menu

nm

Guest inoubliable

I go back and forth. I won't commit to being done surgically though so we'll see how I feel in a couple of years when the kids are older. Right now with 3, I feel like I got worse at parenting with each child and a fourth will land me in the psych ward. Sometimes I think I just really want to have a Sophie. Maybe I should get a dog so I can use the name.

I go back and forth. I won't commit to being done surgically though so we'll see how I feel in a couple of years when the kids are older. Right now with 3, I feel like I got worse at parenting with each child and a fourth will land me in the psych ward. Sometimes I think I just really want to have a Sophie. Maybe I should get a dog so I can use the name.

Awww, I have a Sophie! She's a joy, most of the time. We adopted her from China, and she is truly an amazing child. We are so lucky to have her in our family. Ironically, since this is a thread about babies, we thought about adoption because my oldest was a horrible, horrible infant, and after surviving (barely) her first 9 months, I was DONE with infants. So we got 15 month old Sophie, and I felt like I'd won the lottery! Sorry, I'm not being much help, am I?

Terri