Menu

dual enrollment- please allow me a mom brag

I am so proud of my 15 year old daughter. She took two courses at our STEM university this semester, French and calculus based engineering physics, a weed out course with a scary reputation. She worked very hard, and it payed off: they posted the physics grades today, and DD has enough points for an A without having to take the final exam and the mini test over the material of the last two weeks. Only 6 out of 440 students in the course managed this feat.

Thanks for letting me brag. It was a stressful and tense semester, and I am just so happy. Now we can all breathe again. She learned so much, not just physics and French, but also how to manage a large work load, follow up with assignments and deadlines, communicate with instructors, work with a lab partner... I am not worried about her going off to college.

Just wanted to chime in with my congrats. That is awesome! Kudos to you and her. :)