Menu

Teachers Lounge 12-3-2012

Psst. Hey, you! Did you know Christmas is just a few short weeks away?? And if you act now, you can get this . . . .

Oh, oops. Sorry, don't know how yet ANOTHER advertisement tried to infiltrate your December. Don't worry, I've got the guards

outside the door to prevent that from happening again!

So . . .

HAPPY DECEMBER!

Are you feeling relaxed, frazzled, or a little of both this month?

We are scheduled to go to Estes Park, Colorado on Saturday BUT I'm wondering if we might have to change our plans

due to the wildfire that's reaking havoc there currently. Part of Estes Park has already been evacuated!

So what threatens to disrupt your plans this week?

What is your Plan B? WE might wind up visiting a friend in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We also have some family that lives there.

Talk to me!

Hi ya, Scrap!

This is our last week of school and then we have 3 weeks off. For some reason the last week before a vacation always seems to be the week when everything goes wrong. I hope that isn't the case this week.

What threatens to disrupt our week - the flu. We've been taking extra immunity boosting supplements to avoid it. And I'm in a flare. Boo hiss! But oh well, life goes on even when it is painful.

Isn't that the truth, Jean! Our Monday has brought on a visit by the dreaded Aunt Flo (actually popped in yesterday to pay special attention to my daughter. Joys.)

and a quarrelsome quorum. Yes, I only have two kids but when there are only three of us in the house during the day, that qualifies as a quorum, right? :^p

Now to call the resort in Estes Park and see what are vacation plans are!

Jean, hope your pain goes away quickly!