Menu

can't post using kindle fire

I have tried and dh tried, but when viewing the boards on a Kindle Fire you can't reply to any posts. I am logged in, can view everything, but when I get to a reply box it will not open the typing area no matter how much you tap on it.

Is it just me? Or an Android thing? I could post to the old forums on my kindle...

It's not an Android thing, it is a Kindle browser (Silk?) thing. The forum works fine on my new phone, my old phone, and my kids' tablets, all Android. Are you using full view or mobile view? If mobile view doesn't work, are there any other browsers you can download from the Amazon app store?

I am posting using a fire. This time I am able to use the proper box but things are obviously really not

working overly well. No emoticons either. Have to use mobile option -- bottom left. Sign on as to be done

through the registration board too.

well I could post before the change. So it's gotta be something on this new software thing. I will keep trying. I don't know about a different browser but dh will be assigned that task tonight!

But have you tried mobile view? Scroll down to the bottom of the page to change if not. It might say "Change Theme."