Menu

Need some suggestions for organizing pictures/digital sccrapbooking, etc

Ds is graduating from hs this year so I am trying to organize his pictures. Right now I am scanning them into my picture files on my computer. I was also playing around a bit with scrapbooking but I'm not very artistic and they pages aren't too pretty. I'm sure ds would enjoy them anyway.

I would like to be able to arrange his pictures along with some comments. Is there a digital program that does this easily? Or should I just save his pictures and give them to him on discs and then do some regular scrapbooking like I started?

We use Kodak EasyShare (but I think many of these programs are similar). Once the pictures are on the computer, I've been able to group them by subject (or time frame), and make a disc or file by that subject's name. You can label each picture or leave it labeled with a number (which is what the program does automatically). A lot of it depends on how much time you have to fiddle with it. In my case, I know I wouldn't be able to "do it all". I'd do the discs first because then at least the pictures would be semi-organized and portable. Then if I had time I might do some scrapbooking.