Menu

Which do you think is the longest lasting breath mint? (besides Altoids-yuck!)

• 9 months later...
Guest sybercharlie

No doubt about it. It's ForeverMints by NeuOra Microceuticals.

It's a tiny super slow-dissolve dot size peppermint flavored tablet that takes over two hours to dissolve in the mouth during the day and lasts overnight when you put in in your mouth before going to sleep (because we salivate less at night). it also contains all natural ingredients that, according to the company, "freshens breath, kills the germs that cause bad breath, gingivitis & tooth decay, and whitens teeth."

I bought a 30-day supply for $19.95 (introductory price) and they're everything they're cracked up to be. 

It tastes just like an Altoid but lasts, according to the makers, at least 40 times longer (an Altoid lasts for only 3 minutes). Mine lasts for 3 hours -- almost too long but much better than 3 minutes.

I learned about it from a news article from the University of California Medical School San Francisco where one of the doctors who invented it went to school. ("Doctors Create World's Longest Lasting Breath Mint."}

What's amazing about it is that its so small but takes hours to dissolve -- and maintains its peppermint flavor all the while -- kind of like Willy Wonka's Everlasting Gobstopper. 

So, for the longest lasting breath mint I nominate ForeverMints!