Menu

Can I just say I'm exhausted?!

For the past two weekends in a row I've been awakened at night with gallbladder attacks (you can go to my blog for more info http://ahomefortheirhearts.blogspot.com/2008/07/gallbladder-woes.html) okay, I don't know how to hide a link sorry.

Anyway, I'm usually awoken around 2 or 3am with pain that is so bad that I can't sleep, I have prescribed pain meds but they don't always work. So I've been getting little to no sleep on those nights and then my dc last week decided they needed to start waking up a 6:30am! I am just so exhuasted! I have no energy for anything and it is really hampering my mood. We have a lot of stress going on in our life right now so this issue with my gallbladder really could have waited! I have lost 8lbs, not that I'm complaining in about 3 weeks because I'm had to cut so much out of my diet.

I'm really in need of some prayers right now if I'm going to make it through this.

Just prayed for you.

About 6 weeks ago, I thought I was having gall bladder issues. The dr. said I was just having gastritis, which I think was correct. Either way, what followed was exhaustion, which took me several weeks to recover from (other health issues were involved, which I won't bore you with!). But I can identify with the exhaustion. It's awful. What has helped me? Mainly, nutritional supplements.

But if you're really having gb attacks, has your dr. been involved? Does he/she recommend surgery? I hear it helps!

Please make sure you're getting the care you need. :grouphug:

For the past two weekends in a row I've been awakened at night with gallbladder attacks (you can go to my blog for more info http://ahomefortheirhearts.blogspot.com/2008/07/gallbladder-woes.html) okay, I don't know how to hide a link sorry.

Anyway, I'm usually awoken around 2 or 3am with pain that is so bad that I can't sleep, I have prescribed pain meds but they don't always work. So I've been getting little to no sleep on those nights and then my dc last week decided they needed to start waking up a 6:30am! I am just so exhuasted! I have no energy for anything and it is really hampering my mood. We have a lot of stress going on in our life right now so this issue with my gallbladder really could have waited! I have lost 8lbs, not that I'm complaining in about 3 weeks because I'm had to cut so much out of my diet.

I'm really in need of some prayers right now if I'm going to make it through this.

I know this is strange and debateable. But whenever my gb acts up I start drinking coffee. It calms it down in a couple days. Try decaf at night.

Hope helps,

Jet