Menu

Halloween ideas needed for 2 yo

Mama Geek

We are in a new place where we really don't know anyone, so I am not into taking dd trick or treating. We are also away from our home so what I have on hand isn't much. She likes looking at the decorations when we go into the store and I would like to do something fun with her the week of Halloween.

I was thinking of making candy apples and putting spiders into ice cubes. What other ideas can we do just for fun?

If you wanted to take her some places that are fun and safe, look to your library and local colleges. Our library preschool storytime does a fun one every Halloween where the kids get to dress up, here Halloween y stories and do pumpkin crafts and games. Several colleges near by have some type of festival for kiddos to dress up and come to. Also, a lot of churches will have trunk or treat or fall festivals where you could take her dressed up and play games and do trick or treating activities.