• The Sunset Cottage
    • A Cottage Full
    • Accounts of Our Lives
    • Crazy Cottage
    • Krazy Kottage
    • Cottage Currents
    • Our Cottage Place
    • Other; Please Explain Further

I'm still struggling with naming my blog. As mentioned earlier, I may like to use the word "cottage" in it. Some have suggested using words that have to do with my profession as an accountant.

My blog will be about homeschooling a housefull of children, working and raising two profoundly special needs children.

Please choose the one you like most and if you have another idea I'd most definately like to hear it!

Can have to do with homeschooling, education, classical homeschooling, lots of love,etc.

We are Christian and it will be mentioned throughout the blog but not the focus of the blog.

Thank you for your help!

I just saw this! Since you wanted to use the word cottage in it, I voted for Our Cottage Place, since that could easily be all inclusive! However, I did like Counting Our Blessings as well! To me, Sunset Cottage sounds nice, except I get an image of it being for old people near the end of their lives.

Other Thoughts:

Classical Cottage Corner

Cottage Accounts

Cottage Blessings

I just saw this! Since you wanted to use the word cottage in it, I voted for Our Cottage Place, since that could easily be all inclusive! However, I did like Counting Our Blessings as well! To me, Sunset Cottage sounds nice, except I get an image of it being for old people near the end of their lives.

Other Thoughts:

Classical Cottage Corner

Cottage Accounts

Cottage Blessings

Brindee,

I like "Classical Cottage Corner". I kind of ties it all together! Hmmm....

Brindee,

I like "Classical Cottage Corner". I kind of ties it all together! Hmmm....

Boy, it's so hard to pick names for stuff like this, cuz once you pick it, there it is. And right after you go through all the work to set it up, you come across the PERFECT name! :lol: I hope you find a name you truly like and it works well for you!

Let us know what you decide!

Other Thoughts:

Classical Cottage Corner

Cottage Accounts

Cottage Blessings

I like Cottage Accounts. Or how about Cottage Countdown? (Although I don't know what you could be counting down to??)