Menu

AAR Level 1 what do I need?

ByGrace3

We are going to be finishing up AAR pre level in the next couple of weeks and I need to order AAR level 1. If I own 4 levels of AAS what do I need? Do I need the basic interactive kit? Do I need separate letter tiles? Looks like you can purchase divider cards individually. I don't need the box or tote or really stickers right?

Thanks! :001_smile:

I would definitely get the set with the teachers manual, student packet and readers. The divider cards are optional, and are like the AAS dividers, but only contain phonogram and word card dividers. You don't need a separate set of tiles.

The only other thing we purchased was the Ziggy supplement because my son loved Ziggy. It's completely optional, but if your child likes games you may want to consider it.

Student and teacher kit are all you NEED. You already have the tiles, phonogram CD etc. for your AAS, right?

I bought the extra Ziggy games book for my daughter, and the stickers (fun!) a box and dividers (because the plastic dividers are really nice and we didn't have a big box yet).

You don't need another interactive kit if you already have the spelling one, but you will want the Reading Divider Cards and either the Reading Review Box or a box that you find locally. That plus the Level 1 Materials (Teacher's Manual, Student Packet, Readers) and you're set. HTH! Merry :-)

I don't think I have the CD, how important is that?

I am planning to purchase the student and teacher kit, along with the divider cards. I seem to be an AAS/AAR box hoarder and collect every box in the Target dollar section that MIGHT work for those cards. :lol:

I also want to order ziggy since we don't have him, and now will have to look into the supplement, didn't know about that. Thank you!