Menu

decluttering = freeing!!!

Hi all! I'm always reading the decluttering posts -- trying to get myself in the "just get it done" mood :tongue_smilie:. I think I'm finally on a role. My local multiples group has a yard sale twice a year. I've been doing this for 6.5 years and have decided I'm done after my Spring sale.

So...we just had what was my last fall sale on Sat. I did pretty well, but I've packed up anything fall/winter related that was left and am taking it to a local charity tomorrow. I also have about 10 items to take to a consignment place that gives you cash outright. I have to say that I FEEL LIGHTER just by doing this. It is so incredibly freeing to get this stuff out of my house. I am so motivated to continue now.

For those that haven't started yet (but want to), just do it! It feels so good.

That is all :D

One room at a time is the way to get it done...I've been doing that and it's so nice. We have a small home and dejunk regularly, but it still needed organization. I got a few rooms done and then turned to the hall bath to start...realizing that I wanted to do some updating in there as well. So I started and now the house looks like an organizers nightmare, lol! :D