Menu

WWYD? MIL Thing...

:iagree:I thought of her dementia as soon as I read your post. It is really somewhat surprising that she is concerned about you reading the letter.

Well, considering that she mentioned that she'd messed up my email addy by putting a space in it, it's possible that the letter was insulting to me as well. Who knows? Like I said, my suspicion is that if there IS a letter, she's more concerned w/us having proof of her poor behaviour.

Imp, could this be a trap against you? If the letter is addressed to Wolf, could she have told you and asked you to take it so Wolf wouldn't read it. That way, later on, she can tell Wolf that you are keeping info from him and also keeping Wolf from her? Just so she can say you are causing problems between her and Wolf? Does that make sense?

Walk carefully, together with Wolf through this. Don't allow her a single hair's breath between the two of you. She might be trying to divide and conquer.

she's pulled stunts before, saying things to me and denying it when Wolf called her on it. Nothing would surprise me. Wolf and I are totally open and honest w/each other, so she's got no hope w/that kinda tactic.