Menu

Teaching Textbooks

jboggie

I am borrowing TT7 from a friend this year to see if my daughter likes using it. After I put my CD in, it asks me to register it online. Is this because my friend never registered it? I don't want to cause her any problems with registering it and then it prevents her from selling it. I am assuming that it is legal to sell Teaching Textbooks because I have seen it for sell on this forum.

My question is: Should I register the CD with my name, address, email address or will it cause my friend a problem when selling it?

Thank you.

Jeanne

Go ahead and put in the product code. It will register it if it hasn't reached the number of allowed registered computers. If it doesn't accept registration you have to call for a new code. They encourage resale of their product no one will get in trouble. They may be closed for the holiday today, but it wouldn't hurt to call since you are wanting to start today. You can always have your child do the lesson and work, assuming you have the book and have them enter the answers in the computer when you have it up and running.