Menu

An awesome online Spanish program I found...

Last fall my dc began an online, live, one-on-one Spanish class. I was so excited about it that I posted after we'd only taken the class for a week. Since we've gone through a whole year now I wanted to post again and answer some of the questions that I got last fall.

The classes we take are at Spanish Luna's website. Every Tuesday and Thursday my dc take a one-hour class, individually, with a live Spanish tutor. For example dd9 starts at 1pm and ds7 starts at 2pm. We log on to a virtual classroom just a few minutes before class begins. At 1pm our Spanish tutor will call us on Skype. Dd answers the call and a live class takes place from there via Skype and the virtual classroom.

My dc love their tutor. They've learned a ton of Spanish at their own pace. Ds7 has special needs, so this has been even more of a great experience for us. His tutor has gotten to know him and goes at the pace needed for ds to best learn.

Just wanted to share about this again. Not sure if anyone's reviewed this site recently, but thought I'd give a review a shot.

Warmly,

Michele

Do you mind sharing how much this costs?

Sure!

For the amount of classes we take per week, the price is about $70/month. There are a variety of prices on their site for different frequency of classes. I think they offer the first few classes for free, no strings attached, if you want to try it out. At least they used to.

• 3 months later...