Menu

I've been searching forever for the gamification thread

Iskra

I just did a search on the curriculum board and found this link http://www.mrdaley.com/wordpress/201...our-classroom/. It was posted by user Wehomeschool. hope that is what you were looking for. I have been buying lots of games at thrift stores too. Love the idea that there is "sneaky" learning going on while we play.

Edited by 3 Only Children

thanks for the better link. I just read it and learned a new word “Gamification“. Gamifying simply means turning the class content and the way students learn into a game with a rewards system, quests, experience levels, and healthy competition. I thought it meant using games (board or online) as a part of your curriculum .Am learning so much here.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for trying. That link gives me an error. But I also seemed to recall that the post was started by Wehomeschool, but I am having trouble finding anything about it on her blog.

Just saw this...I took pictures of what we are doing a couple weeks ago. I have to grab a few moments to write about it. So far, so good!!