Menu

What is the status of ALL?

momee

I understand your disappointment. I was crushed when I found out ALL was not to be. My kids LOVE FLL and have learned so much. Frankly, any other grammar curriculum pales in comparison (in my eyes) after using FLL. Are there others that are good? Surely so, but when I look at them, I just can't fall in love with them like I did FLL.

I'm willing to ship wine and chocolate, if it will help me get a copy of ALL. :001_wub: I'm more than happy to pay for just a rough copy. I don't care how pretty it is or what format it comes in. PDF, Word, or Pages all work for me. Gosh, I'll even take boxes of random papers and post-it notes. I just need it! Susan, are you listening? :tongue_smilie: I'm desperate!

I've read you can download the first 15 weeks by emailing SWB's executive assistant, right?

Is it only the first 15 weeks? Have we heard a date for release?

I've read many threads but the info is confusing.

Here is the post with the information.

Not sure if they are still giving out the sample or not. It is only the first 15 weeks (all 500 pages of it!).

It isn't being worked on at ALL (pun intended), although many have asked for it to not be shelved permanently. Some of us will still have kids young enough for it if SWB finishes it after the WWS series (which looks like it might be 3 books instead of 4).

Researcher - I think SWB would love to work on it too, but she does still have a couple of kids at home, a job, and other projects. Too bad she doesn't have a clone with nothing else to do. :-)