Menu

Window on the World Notebooking page

ByGrace3

We started Window on the World last week and really enjoyed it, but my crafty hands on kids do so much better when they can interact with things! I created a notebooking page (2 on a page, so you can cut them and have half pages) that we will bind together and have as a "prayer book" for all the countries we study. I have the link for the pdf on my blog if anyone is interested. :001_smile:

No problem! They look nice! I've been undecided about when to start using our copy of Window on the World, but when we do begin I'll be printing out your notebook pages. I like your idea of creating a small prayer notebook out of them.

No problem! They look nice! I've been undecided about when to start using our copy of Window on the World, but when we do begin I'll be printing out your notebook pages. I like your idea of creating a small prayer notebook out of them.

Thanks! Glad they will be helpful. :001_smile:

So, what are the curriculum changes you've made already?

I will pm you tonight when I get a few minutes! :lol:

Thanks so much for these links! I plan to read/map/pray through WOW with my dd this year; making a notebook page will enhance the lesson.

Perhaps your blog post mentioned it and I just missed it - how many days a week do you do this?

Great question, I don't think I mentioned it. We will intro the WOW country and do the coloring page on Monday and then incorporate praying for that country during Bible each morning. So the prayer book will become part of morning devotions/Bible.

Great question, I don't think I mentioned it. We will intro the WOW country and do the coloring page on Monday and then incorporate praying for that country during Bible each morning. So the prayer book will become part of morning devotions/Bible.

Thanks, I had scheduled it for once a week! I feel validated. :lol: