Menu

Evan-Moor Beginning Geography - What are the Animals Around the World maps for?

pitterpatter

It's been a few years since we used this, but if memory serves, there were some questions about which continent(s) certain animals could be found on. Your dc might have just known the answer without having to consult the maps, and that's why you didn't miss it. ;)

ETA: We used the actual workbooks -- this was quite a while ago.

I have a semi related question! :) you mentioned using the website to print out the stuff - I've been considering a subscription to the website, but is the only way to get a "whole book" really to have a list of the table of contents, and then search for the lessons one at a time? Or is there an easier way that I'm just not seeing?

thanks for any thoughts you have :)

Pretty much. Some books are easier to find than others. Sometimes, you can simply search by book number (i.e. EMC 1234) and all of the sections for that book will pop up. Sometimes, you can find a pattern in the way the sections are titled for a particular book (i.e. all titles have the work "Week" in them) and search that way. Sometimes, you have to click the grade, the subject and then each appropriate secondary subject from the drop-down search menu. This is the most time consuming and annoying method, but sometimes it's the only way. Not all books are in TeacherFileBox.com, but most are.

I wish they would make it easier, but I love Even-Moor products and have gotten my money's worth. I bought the $70 a year subscription through Homeschool Buyer's Co-op. I will re-up when the time comes.

I have a semi related question! :) you mentioned using the website to print out the stuff - I've been considering a subscription to the website, but is the only way to get a "whole book" really to have a list of the table of contents, and then search for the lessons one at a time? Or is there an easier way that I'm just not seeing?

thanks for any thoughts you have :)