Menu

is there a way to be anonymous in some way?

I have often considered posting things, especially questions, but haven't because it's a public board. I know that the internet isn't PRIVATE, but I'm not really comfortable with people being able to GOOGLE my username and have my posts here come up and them be able to read those posts, even if they aren't a member here.

Yet there are times when I would love to have input into a situation from such a diverse group of people.

Is there a way to be anonymous? Or maybe would it be possible to have some boards be hidden from non-members?

I don't think you can be anonymous. I lurk a lot, because there is a lot of good information out there. Every now and then I post, but it's usually to thank someone for their suggestions that I use. I admit I'm a bit intimidated by some of the posters -- they seem like super-homeschool-moms, and I'M certainly not that. I always feel like I'm scraping by when I read some of the posts.

I think someone on this board offered to be a person you could PM with questions then they would post them. (As long as no board rules are violated)

For example you could PM me with the question, "What should I do about..." and I'll post a thread saying, "A long time posted who wants to remain anonymous wants to ask, "What should I do about...."

And that is a real offer from me. I'll be happy to ask questions if you PM me. (As long as no board rules are violated)