Menu

I think AAA is going to be really good here :)

Dmmetler

DD7 just did the orientation, and despite lots of technical problems, is SO excited-she really enjoyed communicating with the other kids online and discovering common interests. I think this is going to end up being a really good thing for her emotionally and socially-and maybe help provide some of the academic interaction she so craves :).

DD7 just did the orientation, and despite lots of technical problems, is SO excited-she really enjoyed communicating with the other kids online and discovering common interests. I think this is going to end up being a really good thing for her emotionally and socially-and maybe help provide some of the academic interaction she so craves :).

I missed this thread when I just posted a similar question.

Was your dd the dragon lover? I told my dds that I bet I know who that student is. She shares a name with one of my girls. :)

My dds were Abi & Aly (duh).

Edited by Beth in SW WA

Mine's Alli with the i :), and yes, she's the dragon, snake, lego lover (she and Joshua were side chatting about legos a good part of the time. I'm hoping the webinar is put somewhere that mom can go through it-since Alli was on her headphones, I couldn't hear the sound part of it). She's ready to get started-it's almost enough to make me want to sign her up for something other than the Mythology class so it will start sooner.

Mine's Alli with the i :), and yes, she's the dragon, snake, lego lover (she and Joshua were side chatting about legos a good part of the time. I'm hoping the webinar is put somewhere that mom can go through it-since Alli was on her headphones, I couldn't hear the sound part of it). She's ready to get started-it's almost enough to make me want to sign her up for something other than the Mythology class so it will start sooner.

I had my dds on separate computers without headphones. It seemed to work fine. I like hearing the teacher when my girls do online classes.

Athena seems fantastic. Dd9 starts World Geo next week. Mythology in about a month. Dd8 starts Beast next week.

I've been looking for a way to connect our girls. Maybe they can chat in the private forum. Dd9 was over the moon when she found out there is a mythology chatroom.