Menu

What are you waiting for?

Element

I'm pretty excited about LoF Elementary Physics, even though ds isn't quite ready for it yet. I think it's supposed to be ready this week.

Also, WHERE is BA 3C? I really thought it would be ready by now. My dd hasn't started BA yet but I'm hoping they will start releasing new books regularly so that once she does, she won't have to wait long.

Elemental Science was supposed to have a "Lapbooking through Physics" available this summer, which I was going to use with dd as ds worked through tougher physics books, but no word on that so far.

So, what are you waiting for/ anxiously anticipating? (Even if your dc aren't ready for it!)

re Beast Academy - I think I saw on Facebook that there was a printing mishap with 3c, so it will be another 3 weeks? When I had emailed them I was told that 3d will be out end of Jan. I'm waiting on those too!

And ditto Song School Latin 2! We're just starting 1 but think it's not going to take us too long and we're going to want 2!

On a separate but related though - LOF Physics - I just saw that it's coming out! Have you completed LOF Elementary the 1-10 series? I was wondering where to fit that into my schedule. :)

re Beast Academy - I think I saw on Facebook that there was a printing mishap with 3c, so it will be another 3 weeks? When I had emailed them I was told that 3d will be out end of Jan. I'm waiting on those too!

Thanks! I guess I need to find them on Facebook!

On a separate but related though - LOF Physics - I just saw that it's coming out! Have you completed LOF Elementary the 1-10 series? I was wondering where to fit that into my schedule. :)

According to the author, Elementary Physics is supposed to fit in right after Decimals & Percents and before Pre-Algebra. I haven't used any of the elementary series with either of my kids. Judging from the sample I looked at, it looks like kids need to have a pretty good grasp of decimals before beginning this so I will have to give ds a crash course in decimals before we begin. (I'm not even going to try it with my youngest.)