Menu

Legoland Malaysia!!!!

How COOL is that? It is brand new, designed and built by the same company that did all the other Legoland parks, and it opens Sept. 15.

We are excited!!!!

The down side is that it is on the other side of Malaysia from us but that is only a really short plane ride (or an 8 hour drive). So we are going to plan for Christmas break. :D

SE Asia is really moving up in the world... A Disney World in Hong Kong, Universal Studios in Singapore, and now Legoland in Malaysia!!!

I would give anything to go back. LOVED Singapore. I didn't like Malaysia so much..did NOT feel safe there (my blue eyed blond cutie 6 year old never left my father's hands...it was that bad with the Malaysian men around her. UGH) Now I want to go back because I think I didn't do it right...and I would go straight to where you are. :)

I would give anything to go back. LOVED Singapore. I didn't like Malaysia so much..did NOT feel safe there (my blue eyed blond cutie 6 year old never left my father's hands...it was that bad with the Malaysian men around her. UGH) Now I want to go back because I think I didn't do it right...and I would go straight to where you are. :)

Which part of Malaysia definitely makes a difference!