Menu

QUICK Answer Needed: Nice paper products -- good quality --- where to buy?

We are having guests for dinner at 7pm.

I am going out in an hour -- i searched the garage for my vintage, well-loved, mis-matched, shabby chic collection of tableware that I would use in the dining room -- I cannot find it.

I have to run out for some last minute items - in the interest of saving time, where should I look for good quality, lovely plates and napkins? These are the places that are quite close by -- I don't have time to go to any of my 'go to' places at this hour:

Target

Party Depot (leaning towards them)

Bed Bath N Beyond

WalMart

We do not have any gold crown hallmark stores - TIA

What about Pier One or World Market, in case you didn't think of those?

PSHAW -- I wish they were closer. with traffic, I could never get to either one -- they are only about 5 miles away, but with traffic, it will take forever.

I was in WM yesterday, and I looked at some really nice tableware, but figured (obviously in error) that I would be able to find my stuff in the garage. DRAT!

I've never head of party depot, so my answer would be BB&B. Don't forget your 20% off coupon if you have one. Second choice would be Target.

BBB is the closest -- I am going to ruminate while I shower and get cleaned up -- I would never reach any decisions if I didn't have to shower.:D