Menu

Tupperware organization?

Someone must have a better system than I have...

I've gone from "Cluttered Drawer" to "Giant Pile on Shelf".

Anyone have any fabulous tupperware-corralling suggestions/gizmos/whatnots? Or at least a way to teach the rest of the family that tops and bottoms should go together?

I once worked at a group home where the tupperware lids had their own large/deep drawer - the tupperware containers themselves were nesting on a shelf. It was brilliant and simple. It was also easy to implement.

This sounds seriously manageable. I think all members of the household could master this :001_smile: Don't know why it never occurred to me to keep the lids separately.

During our last move I threw out all of our mismatched plastic storage containers and bought all from one company. Now everything nest perfectly and I don't have to search for just the right lid.

This is what I did last year. I figured out the least number of different containers for our needs and then bought multiples of those. We have an entire cabinet for them with three shelves, and they are stacked with the lids stacked in front of them or on top of them.