Menu

I really need to get organized for the coming school year.

You are not alone. :) This is what I am doing. Pick one subject/project to do each day. E.g. make a weekly schedule of all subjects. Next day, organize your school books. Next day, organize school supplies. etc. If you do just that each day it won't take long and you will eventually get organized. Most likely, you'll get inspired and do a smidge more each day. At least, that's my hope.

Good luck!!

You are not alone. :) This is what I am doing. Pick one subject/project to do each day. E.g. make a weekly schedule of all subjects. Next day, organize your school books. Next day, organize school supplies. etc. If you do just that each day it won't take long and you will eventually get organized. Most likely, you'll get inspired and do a smidge more each day. At least, that's my hope.

Good luck!!

Good idea! I just need to bit the bullet!

Chocolate always helps! :)

Yes, yes it does! Off to find chocolate chips...

I always find that the better organized at the beginning of a school year the better that year goes. Nothing is worse than sitting down to do a project and realizing you don't have the supplies.

Just do it. When it's finished you'll feel so much better!!

Elise in NC