Menu

First Day of School Pictures

meggie

I can't believe we're finally in first grade. I made the decision when he was 2 to homeschool. Anyways, I put some pictures of the first day of school on my blog here. *sniff sniff* why do they always look older in pictures than they do in real life. I swear he's supposed to be 4 still.

Anyone else post pictures of their first day (I know I'm a bit early, but I know some people were starting)

So cute! Where did you get your Egyptian archaeology kit? We did the dino one. The instructions said to be careful not to breathe the dust in, so Pigby was plugging his nose and covering his mouth with one hand while trying to scrape with the other! I finally convinced him it was ok as long as he was careful. It sure is a lesson in patience though. So fun!

We didn't like the first chapter of SOTW1 either! I skipped the rest of the chapter so my daughter wouldn't dislike the whole subject based on it-that is how much she disliked it. Ha!

I have tried like 3 times in the past year and a half to start SOTW. Every single time, he dislikes that first chapter. This time, I just knew we needed to get through it.

I just posted my weekly report for the first week of school, and there is a pic of mine on the first day. I love to compare the first day pictures to recent years. My kids laugh when there's a group shot that's missing someone because they weren't born yet.

So, so adorable! BTW, do you happen to write for the LDS Homeschoolers blog? I saw it and thought it looked really familiar, but then thought, "Well I've looked at a million blogs from WTM, so maybe that's where I saw it." But then I saw you were studying the BOM.

Ours are on my blog too!

Such cute boys. That first picture is beyond precious; it ought to be framed. And cinnamon rolls for breakfast?!?! How lucky are they?!