Menu

I'm planning AP Biology this year with my son. I'm going to use the online course from course repository and the Campbell biology book. I also have ordered the lab manual for The College Board. I was a little bugged that there is no materials list easily found in the manual. So I was wondering, before I read through the whole bloody book, does anyone know of a place that sells a biology labs kit that corresponds to the labs in that manual....OR another lab kit and manual that is appropriate for AP biology? Thanks!

Isn't the AP Bio test changing this year? Is the Lab Manual you got from 2012 or is it an older edition? If it's older, I'm not sure it's applicable because I understand the labs are changing.

Carolina sells kits for the AP labs (at least for the old AP labs :)). They are aimed at teachers though, so they're pricey. We're frustrated that we invested in them and now, when we're getting to our 6th and last child, they went and changed the test!

http://www.carolina.com/category/life+science/ap+biology/ap+biology+kits.do