Menu

7 yods birthday suggestions?

I've had so many 7yo's that our house is full of all the things that little boys dream of!

He's asked for Playmobile knights but we have buckets and buckets full of Playmobile. We have to search for sets that we don't have and we even have some duplicates.

He loves doing mosiacs and we have two reusable magnetic sets that he works with all the time. But they are reuseable so no need to replace or expand.

Colors fascinate him but he just received a nice watercolor set and marker/pencil set for Christmas that it still just fine so I'm really not excited about getting him more of that.

He has a bike and a scooter . . . I'm just not coming up with any new ideas and need help!!!! Thank You!!!!

Wow, you have a lot of boys in a row; I can see where you'd be stumped! I just have three boys, and we have the SAME problem, lol. There is NOTHING these boys need. They have an enormous amount of legos. They have everything they want already, it seems.

For 'end of the year gift giving' (lol, we don't 'do' Christmas), I had to get really creative.

I made the 9yo one of these fort kits. He STILL loves and plays with it.

An 'experience' gift might be in order here. How about a zoo day if there's one near you? Or maybe he's been wanting to go to an amusement park, water park, sporting event, circus, etc.