Menu

Best make-up for oily skin??

I have the skin of an 18-year-old and not in a good way :glare:. I'm so oily, by lunchtime my foundation is GONE and my eye-shadow is shiny and creased. Blech. I'm using Bare Minerals foundation with their oily skin primer and several different brands of eye-shadow. Any help?

I don't have any amazing recs b/c I am still on the lookout myself. :glare: But I can relate!

Right now, I'm using Clinque's Super Balanced powder foundation and I like it for "around the town" (when I don't want to be quite bare-faced). I'm also using their Even Better Foundation, which is doing okay ... but not spectacular. But I prefer a natural look, so as long as my spots/scars/etc are somewhat covered, I don't much worry about the rest.

ETA: I do use a powder primer/redness neutralizer under the powder foundation.

Me too. I use prescription retina A cream. It is used for wrinkles and acne. Sometimes insurance covers it.

I do like using Mary Kay's oil control lotion, the MK oil mattifier, or foundation primer. Any of those 3 (but not all at once) will help keep your makeup on. You can find similar products from any makeup line. I just happen to use and like MK. Also, during the day, blotting papers.