Menu

Pondering Science for 7th grade, strongly considering BJU, but on the fence.

I wish I could see the inside of BJU, so I don't have to make this expensive purchase without seeing it first.

We are currently using Apologia Gen. Science. At first I loved it - very student led, which was great for my son. But a blessing can also become a curse - I found I was really not involved much in it, and it made me uncomfortable that I didn't know what was covered. Son did great with it - aced all tests - he loves science.

Personally, I would love to see more pictures. Apologia had great meat, but I would like it to be more visual (I guess I like visual!)

So, I am considering LifeScience for 7th grade. Could anyone sell me? Thank you so much in advance.

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but BJU has sample pages on their website.

If you go here:

http://www.bjupress.com/category/Grade+7+-+Life+Science+for+Homeschool+HS?path=1561

You can choose TE or student text or whatever book you'd want to see. Then it will direct you to that book's page and you can click to "look inside this book".

HTH!