Menu

Did anyone actually do the cleanse (parasite) which was discussed last fall?

The Humaworm?

I did. I had terrible vertigo that no one could find a solution to. I had seen my primary doctor, 2 ENTs, and a chiropractor. Nothing was helping. I had multiple tests run, procedures done, and everything was fine. I kept telling the doctors though that it felt like I had something, or could feel something around my left ear.

After seeing the posts on here about Humaworm, I decided I had nothing to lose. I ordered it and on day 2 and day 3 of taking it, I felt something moving around my left ear. It then moved to the back of my neck and then I didn't feel it anymore. Shortly after that, the vertigo that I had had for over a year was gone. I started having more energy. I did see some pieces of something in the toliet. It looked like it might have been tapeworm.

I had some very positive results from it, so I did another round in January. I didn't notice as much that time around. This past month, I started having trouble sleeping, so I decided to do another Humaworm cleanse.

I started it this past week and am already sleeping better. I've felt something moving in my leg the day I started taking it and the 2nd day, but I don't feel it now. Yesterday, after I took my dose, it felt like something was biting me below the ribs. I've had a lot more energy again. I still have 3 weeks left of the cleanse, so I'm hoping for some good changes by the end of it.