Menu

I created a new BlogFrog community!

Here is the link if you want to check it out it's called

Homeschool Help

I really wanted to try and create a resource for people to connect on a local level to exchange childcare, create meet-ups and offer a different kind of support. I know there was a post on these boards from a women who was needing to return to work part time and was wondering if people in general were interested in taking in other HS kids. I know that there were many who this did not appeal to but there were others that could and would benefit from this type of arrangement.

Share your thoughts but I am sleep deprived, so please be nice even if you don't like the idea. Thanks :001_smile:

It's always nice when something you worked hard on goes "live"! Congratulations. My main comment upon first glance would be that the text under the red swag (that explains the group) is hard to read. The color I mean. It needs to be lighter or darker. I'd say lighter. Go with creamy white perhaps.

It's always nice when something you worked hard on goes "live"! Congratulations. My main comment upon first glance would be that the text under the red swag (that explains the group) is hard to read. The color I mean. It needs to be lighter or darker. I'd say lighter. Go with creamy white perhaps.

Thank you. I am still playing with everything. Honestly, it was a light color first but then somehow the background changed colors. I will tweak it so it's easier to read.

I don't know if there is a enough need for this but I wanted to do something different then just a new community for homeschoolers. It seems like there is already a lot of that going on. I also wasn't sure if I wanted to link my blog to it since it's not really related but I am still undecided on that one to.