Menu

What is life trying to tell me with this one?

I sold my first item through the boards. I packaged properly and mailed with confirmation. I checked on it, and it said it was delivered. To another state and address than what was on the package! Ummm, can't they read? I most definitely did not write that address on the package. The zip codes are no where near the same numbers.

I am so embarrassed. Does this happen often to others? I mailed the package about 10 days ago. Maybe this means I am not supposed to be doing things this way. Sigh.

Well, at least you didn't do it yourself. I packaged up 2 packages one day, going to 2 different people. The packages were the same size (both contained 3 books or the exact same size). I packaged them up, had sticky notes on them w/ addresses, wrote the addresses and put them in the mail. In the back of my mind something told me to double check that the packages were going to the right people. I didn't listen. :glare: So, the packages arrived on time and guess what? I switched them! They went to the wrong people! Thank God for understanding people. I was mortified...still am. Eventually we worked it out and they mailed it to the right person for me, but...wow! I felt like a fool. Hope you can figure out your situation...sounds like a USPS flub-up.

Did you check with the buyer to see if they received it. The post office may have a computer error with the tracking number....We can hope:)

I sold my first item through the boards. I packaged properly and mailed with confirmation. I checked on it, and it said it was delivered. To another state and address than what was on the package! Ummm, can't they read? I most definitely did not write that address on the package. The zip codes are no where near the same numbers.

I am so embarrassed. Does this happen often to others? I mailed the package about 10 days ago. Maybe this means I am not supposed to be doing things this way. Sigh.

Did you check with the buyer to see if they received it. The post office may have a computer error with the tracking number....We can hope:)

She has not received it. She is very kind and patient though.

I do have the PO tracking it though. Not very pleased with the PO trying to make me look bad here.:glare: I hope they find it quickly and rectify the situation. I hate stuff like this.