Menu

Amazon.ca or Bookdepository.com?

brill123

Hi guys,

I want to order WWE workbook 2 and 3 ,but which one will deliver my order fast i.e within a week?Amazon.ca or Bookdepository.com?:001_smile:

and in how many days Bookdepository.com would deliver free shipping to KSA?

Kindly guide me earlier as am running of time now.....

I'd order it as a pdf download. In fact, that's exactly what I did last year. I'm outside the USA too and love that I can get a download instantaneously - no waiting for (or paying for) international shipping. Love it.

I am in Toronto.Do you know email add. of amazon.ca?

heavenlyhoney,Where are you located?

Amazon.ca wrote on their site that Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.???

If it says within 1-2 months, then you will not get it in a week. I'd go for the download or find somewhere that has it in stock. If you'd like to contact them, try going through HELP on their website.

If you live in or are moving to Saudi Arabia (you never did clarify if that's what you meant), I would try to find others who have ordered things from them to see if there is a delay at Customs. Personally I'd go for a download in that case because you'd skip all of that mess.

As an aside, I would like to very kindly notice that I've seen quite a few threads in which you seem to think people are ignoring you because you've not gotten an answer within moments of posting. Sometimes it takes a while for the right person to see your thread.

I have ordered from Amazon.ca and while it does not usually take the 1 to 2 months that they say, the items that say that will definitely not be delivered in 1 week. Like others have said, I would either go for the downloads or just wait and order after you are in the KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).

I have not lived in Saudi, but while in Dubai I never had any delays. I am not sure if Saudi is more strict though. I ordered from Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Sonlight, and Rainbow Resource, and never had any problems.

I don't know if Bookdepository was around at the time but I did not know about them. I have ordered from Bookdep while in Canada though, and if you only have a week, you would be taking your chances.

ETA: I have ordered from Calvert while in Dubai also. About two weeks was the max my orders took.

Edited by Guest