Menu

Does anyone work at Walmart or know someone that does?

I have a question. I start working there soon and I wanted to know how long I need to wait before putting in for a transfer to another store.

Thanks! :)

How come? Just say MYOB if you don't want to answer; just curious. Maybe someone has a suggesting to mitigate the problem.

How come? Just say MYOB if you don't want to answer; just curious. Maybe someone has a suggesting to mitigate the problem.

LOL You're nosey! Admit it! ;)

My dear, dear dh.:glare::tongue_smilie: has expressed for the er... last three years... that he wants to move. He hates it here. HATES. So if a rental comes up in the next six months that we can move to (which there very might well be thanks entirely to Rainefox!) then we are moving. I wanted to see if I can transfer if it comes down to that.

Did I mention my dh hates it here... alas that is another thread.

LOL You're nosey! Admit it! ;)

My dear, dear dh.:glare::tongue_smilie: has expressed for the er... last three years... that he wants to move. He hates it here. HATES. So if a rental comes up in the next six months that we can move to (which there very might well be thanks entirely to Rainefox!) then we are moving. I wanted to see if I can transfer if it comes down to that.

Did I mention my dh hates it here... alas that is another thread.

Oh, LOL! I thought maybe you'd already decided you hated your boss :D