Menu

Looking at trading vehicles, need advice

We are looking at a 2009 GMC Acadia AWD. Does anyone have one of these?

Do you like or not like?

What kind of mileage to you get with it?

We are looking at another one also. It is a Kia Sedona. It is newer, less miles and lots less $$. Also has cloth seats, no DVD(this isn't a deal breaker but my kids think it is.:D) No sun ruff(again not a deal breaker for me), Lots of little things are missing that the Acadia has.

Anyone own one of these and love it?

Mileage?

I think we will be going back to the dealer tomorrow and drive again/figure it out so would like to hear any personal experience. The Acadia has pretty much everything there is to have but most of it we can live without. The Sedona is pretty simple and there are a couple of things it is missing we would like but not a can't live without.

Thanks, ladies, for all your help. We ended up not going with either of the ones we were looking at because of some of the links you gave me.

We did get a 2011 Chevy Traverse. I think we will really like it. I am not crazy about the color, Black, but that is the only thing. Drives like a dream, has the room we wanted and should get better mileage that we were getting.