Menu

copy work books?

Sara in WA

It's not a copywork book, but I am having my kid use the sentences from the Spelling Plus Dictation book as copywork. I print the sentences on handwriting paper for her, and then she copies. I print several weeks of copywork at a time so it does't take much prep work from me. This method is working well for her. It's not fabulous prose, but the text is at just the right reading/handwriting/spelling level.

Queen Homeschool supply has some lovely ones we've used in the past.

Do you know if the Manners copywork book has lines for copying included in it or do the students have to write their copywork on a seperate piece of paper? I was confused on the website because the Manners book was not included at the top of the list in the explanation of the boys and girls copywork books, which include the lines for copying.

Do you know if the Manners copywork book has lines for copying included in it or do the students have to write their copywork on a seperate piece of paper? I was confused on the website because the Manners book was not included at the top of the list in the explanation of the boys and girls copywork books, which include the lines for copying.

I answered my own question. I called Queen and they said that the Manners book does not have lines included. Just fyi...