Menu

Giving a shout out to Hewitt Homeschooling

I recently posted this over on the K-8 board:

I ordered LL workbook pages from them. I wanted them before we went on vacation, so I chose UPS 3 day shipping. After I completed my order, I stil didn't get a total, so I called Hewitt to find out how much I was going to have to pay.

Wow -- what customer service I got!!!

The lady who answered the phone pulled up my order and said, "Oh no, no. You DON'T want to pay that! Let me switch you over to priority mail from the post office. It'll get there in a few days and save you a TON of money." As I was on the phone with her, my call waiting beeped; it was someone else from Hewitt. I finished w/the first lady, switched over to the 2nd one, and was floored by her. She said, "Donna, I just received your order, and I see you chose UPS 3 day shipping. You DON'T want that! We'll send it prior....." I cut her off and told her about my 1st call. Amazing.

All this to say they have WONDERFUL customer service. I ordered those pages on a Friday. I'm in Jersey; they're in Washington State. The package came the next day -- THE NEXT DAY!

I know $7.50 is a lot for one item, but it is exclusive to them, and they are WONDERFUL to work with. I do my best to watch our money and save where I can on shipping. But when I have to order from Hewitt, I do it gladly and willingly. RR is another story- there I try to save up to get the $150 w/free shipping