Menu

iScrapbook?

Oh my! I had planned to introduce digital scrapbooking to the kids this year in conjunction with history. It never dawned on me that we could do this via our ipad!!!!

Must do more research! Thank you so much, I think! :)

Yeah, something is wacky with your link. It takes me to a site that isn't iTunes, but wants to refer me to iTunes... Weird.

I don't have experience with iScrapbook, but those reviews are terrible! It even looks as if one of the reviewers accidentally gave it 5 stars, but he complains that it was a waste of 4.99 and that there are no templates. It doesn't look very tempting.

I'd look around for something better. I'm searching for a scrapbooking app too, so I'll let you know when I decide what to get.

BTW, Snapseed is a super easy photo editing software for iPad. It has a lot of features that I'm sure you would enjoy in your scrapbooking.

The one for $4.99 is the wrong app. I don't see the $34.99 one in iTunes but I do see it in the app store online.

The one I am looking at has 23 reviews and a 4 out of 5 rating.

Dawn

Yeah, something is wacky with your link. It takes me to a site that isn't iTunes, but wants to refer me to iTunes... Weird.

I don't have experience with iScrapbook, but those reviews are terrible! It even looks as if one of the reviewers accidentally gave it 5 stars, but he complains that it was a waste of 4.99 and that there are no templates. It doesn't look very tempting.

I'd look around for something better. I'm searching for a scrapbooking app too, so I'll let you know when I decide what to get.

BTW, Snapseed is a super easy photo editing software for iPad. It has a lot of features that I'm sure you would enjoy in your scrapbooking.