Menu

Jim Weiss has gone Digital

KristenR

Most of his collection is told in his own words. This is from his website..

>>Greathall’s primary focus is classical literature, history, and science presented in a clear, exciting way that encourages children to read the originals for themselves. Rather than reading from a set text, Jim “tells†stories in his own words, reinvigorating a timeless oral tradition. He maintains the integrity of the source material in rich language that appeals to grown-ups and children alike. His style is that of a beloved and trusted parent or grandparent, using easy-to-understand, vivid language, occasionally enhanced by explanations and asides. Families tell us they “bond with literature†in their homes and as they drive along in their cars by listening to Greathall recordings.<<<<

I don't know about all the novels he has done. I do know that Carry on Mr. Bowditch is unabridged.

We love the digital! Yay! I was so excited! We put iPods in our kids' rooms and they are full of Jim Weiss!

They are sometimes cheaper on iTunes or Amazon.

I spoke to him at a convention and he said he was going to do some more unabridged audio books soon.

My kids love his stories and I hope he has more books out as they get older.