Menu

Biblioplan (especially 3 & 4) users

kbpaulie

Looking at Biblioplan 3 for 6 & 9 yo ds. We have SOTW & the AG. But would love

1) something from more of a Christian perspective

2) something that builds the US History in w/ SOTW

Wondering if the books in Biblioplan are easy to get at the library. And for vol 3 & 4 - is the Christian integration mostly just missionary books from YWAM or something that actually ties into the history. Budget is tight and I just want to be sure it's something we'll actually be able to use or are we going to spend a ton more $$$ to buy a bunch of books. Or if the Christian content just "extracurricular" (Vol 3 & 4) then we could combine History of US and SOTW on our own.

Advice? Thoughts?

Wondering if the books in Biblioplan are easy to get at the library. And for vol 3 & 4 - is the Christian integration mostly just missionary books from YWAM or something that actually ties into the history. Budget is tight and I just want to be sure it's something we'll actually be able to use or are we going to spend a ton more $$$ to buy a bunch of books. Or if the Christian content just "extracurricular" (Vol 3 & 4) then we could combine History of US and SOTW on our own.

Advice? Thoughts?

Are you thinking of getting the Companion book? There is a lot of info in this book! IMO, any other books just add to that. They have scheduled a lot of the If You Lived... books, which I like and own.

Year 4 is US and World History.

IMO, you would not need to add any other books if you use the Companion, SOTW, and History of Us. That would be a lot!!! SOTW 4 is scheduled but I'm skipping it.

I'm also not adding the missionary books because I don't like them. Sorry, I know they are popular but they annoy me.

Are you thinking of getting the Companion book? There is a lot of info in this book! IMO, any other books just add to that. They have scheduled a lot of the If You Lived... books, which I like and own.

Year 4 is US and World History.

IMO, you would not need to add any other books if you use the Companion, SOTW, and History of US

:iagree:

Advice? Thoughts?

:lurk5:

I realize that the scope of history in vol 3 & 4 is beyond biblical history, just wondering if there is more than the above for the bible portion.

:lurk5:

I realize that the scope of history in vol 3 & 4 is beyond biblical history, just wondering if there is more than the above for the bible portion.

Not a BP user, but from what I have looked t the BP companion adds in missionary stories and "heroes of the faith" - which is a highlight on church history. You can see some examples in the samples on the website. It looks great!