Menu

Science Question, advice is greatly needed!

As we are nearing the end of this school year (11th grade for me, but I will be schooling during the summer), I have a few questions about science. This is my second year in biology because my first year I had horrible curriculum that was just well, horrible! But now I am using Apologia Biology (love it!!), but the Modules can be quite tedious, i.e. lots of reading, studying, taking notes, and then testing, my friend says she never had to do half the stuff I am doing in biology and she is a pre-med major. So I have gone over how I can complete biology, by simply reading and doing the review/study guide questions. I mean I'm retaining all that I am reading since I can answer most to almost all the questions correctly, and I retain more simply by reading. But if I were to answer all the questions, along with test taking, and the like I would not complete Biology by the date that is required!!!!

So as you may see, I am in a major dilema over this, if I read and answer questions, I feel as though I learn more rather than studying which is something I do not have the time for at all. I cannot make the time, nor can I find it lol! Many other things are taking up my time, and I have a deadline to complete biology by, so this is pretty much my only option.

Would this be alright? Should I try and take the tests anyway? I mean I am just so nervous that this might not suffice or be up to par with graduation requirements, although from what my friend has described to me, I seem to be doing pretty fine.

Any advice? Please and thank you!!:bigear:

Cheyenne, who is always running out of time.:tongue_smilie:

You could quickly work through the modules but take a cumulative test at the end of the year instead of one after each module. You would still need to take notes and study (a cold hard fact of school) but you might be able to move a little more quickly.