Menu

341 Days, 18 Hours, 15 minutes

I get it!!! We are going on vacation in August. But, I am totally counting down the days until our next cruise!! Oasis of the seas! Feb 2! You?

I'm going on vacation in June, too, but it's just not the same!

NCL Epic, April 6. And I already know what we're doing in every port (except Nassau, where I'd prefer to just stay on the ship, but my kids would be crushed. I just don't like that port).

I'm going on vacation in June, too, but it's just not the same!

NCL Epic, April 6. And I already know what we're doing in every port (except Nassau, where I'd prefer to just stay on the ship, but my kids would be crushed. I just don't like that port).

I agree. Cruises are just different. And I totally agree about nassau!!! We always stay on the ship. What do your kids want to do?

We are actually booked for our trip after that one! We're going on the Disney fantasy in August! Cannot wait.

You're funny! We'll likely have a second one next year, too, but that will be just for my husband and me. The Salesman of the Year is always awarded a cruise at his company, and he will win that.

We've been on many cruises but my kids have never been to the Bahamas. For some reason I've always avoided it with them, although I've been there several times without them. I keep trying to convince them that they've been places so much better than Nassau, but they're not hearing it! They want to do either Atlantis (blah) or a dolphin encounter. I wouldn't mind the latter, but it's really expensive, and I'm sort of against the whole thing anyway. Even Atlantis is just expensive for 5 people, and crowded, and completely unappealing to me! Maybe we can go to Cable Beach or something.

(And how incredibly fortunate we are to have this "problem"!)