Menu

SAT 10 testing

For those who give the SAT 10, where do you buy it? Are there restrictions (degree, for example)?

I love the idea of the SAT 10 because it is not timed, which is important for my slow and almost-aspie kid. He took the IOWA last year, and just didn't have enough time to finish. But what he did, he did well! :tongue_smilie:

When I moved here.... the other SAT-10 approved test admins went through BJU press to be allowed for that.

http://www.bjupress.com/testing/achievement.php

you need to have a bachelor's degree and watch a DVD. and sign paperwork.

and the rules allow you to administer to your own children. however... heads up... if you want those results for something like National Homeschool Honor Society... it can't be parent administered to count. If you just want the results for personal use... it's fine. for official stuff if you have to submit stuff to state- that will vary.

I never investigated other approval options.

-crystal

if you want those results for something like National Homeschool Honor Society... it can't be parent administered to count. If you just want the results for personal use... it's fine. for official stuff if you have to submit stuff to state- that will vary.

-crystal

Do you know if it can be teacher-administered (non-school affiliated)? My sister has taught public school for 32 years....could she administer the test for it to count?