Menu

Brain integration therapy manual...

Yes, it is thin, but absolutely jam packed with great info. Also, in it she tells you to email her if you want more info like spelling lists, etc. I did, and she responds in a day!

Enjoy!

I also just bought the right brain phonics book, and it is about twice the size.

Guest Whole New Mom

wondering if you are liking this or if anyone has other feedback. I have a dyslexic (I think) son and we are thinking about buying it. I've heard it looks not professional. I'd rather a professional looking book, but if it works I'm OK with it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a small book, but it's got some really good information. We used this with our adopted dd for about a year. When we took dd to vision therapy, they were amazed we were already doing many of the exercises that dd would be doing in VT. She was able to make quicker progress because we had already built a foundation with Dianne's book.

My dd just started OT today, the OT talked about a lot of things that Dianne Craft mentions. I totally am going to do BIT. All of our children are so unique, what works for one, may not work for the other. I have a great friend who did this with her ds, it made a huge difference.