Menu

****i found her today!!!!******

I am just soooo tickled...OK let me update....The other day I connected to a girl on facebook of all places-I found her name in an obituary of someone related to the lady I was looking for-she didn't think I was a crazed stalker but said she would talk to her dad since she had no idea who the lady was.....ok I just couldn't wait LOL I found another obit and went for her mother's side of the family....PAY DIRT!!!!! I found an aunt was still alive and did a quick :thumbup:ZABA SEARCH :thumbup: (THANK YOU for telling me about that)---and found a phone number and address--- got some info about what happened and got her number and address.....so long story short I'm going to call her tomorrow and talk to her (I can't wait-been searching on and off again for her for over a year)....But found out dh has 3 sisters....and he seems now more open to think about talking to her.....I think after I talk to her tomorrow that he will want to....:hurray::party: