Menu

can I see your 3rd/4th grade notebooking pages?

I won't even bother trying to figure out how to attach a picture to show you our notebooking pages. But picture a piece of plain notebook paper. It has a title and a date and a few sentences about the history or science project. Then it has a marker drawing on the bottom of some aspect of the story or of the experiment, some parts of them labeled. That is my 2nd grader's notebook pages.

Occasionally, as she is my more artistic one, she will draw some type of border around the page. For that reason her notebook is pretty to look at, in its own 2nd grade way. But I like her drawing the pics and doing her own writing better than all of the fancy print and cut out and fill in the blank notebooking pages.

As for my 4th grader, well, she is artistic during art only. I have tried to get her interested in making her pages pretty or drawing on them, but she is not interested. She writes her narrations or lab sheets and that is that. Her notebook's only decoration are the maps.