Menu

Fun and easy pool craft- or hot day craft

I'm getting addicted to pinterest and recently found a picture of Spongeballs and decided to make them myself. SUPER EASY craft even for a non-crafty person like myself.

2s65z4p.jpg

I made them this weekend and thought some on here might enjoy it. All you need is 3 regular sponges per ball. Cut the sponge into 6 equal "rods" roughly a 1/2 inch. Remake the sponges and lay them one on top of the other. Then you take a string or fishingline and tie the pile together tightly in the middle of the sponges. Fluff up your ball and your good to go!

So much fun and my girls LOVED them. I posted pictures along with a more detailed DIY here if you need more info... here.

Oh, cute!! Thanks! My boys would love those for the pool. Wonder if I can find different colored sponges here....

I was pleasantly surprised how many colors my local grocery store carried. In hindsight I should have checked the dollar store first-- but as it was they weren't that expensive anyway.

Easy to clean and dry!! :)