Menu

science curriculum help

joysworld

I thought I was all set on what I was going to use next year, but now, I just don't know.

Here is what I'm looking for: inexpensive, very hands on, great living book suggestions, not a lot of coloring or drawing involved. That's the basics I would like to have. We do have BSFU, but it hasn't been hands on enough for ds.

Next year I will have a second grader, 1st grader, and a tag along 4 yo.

but I add on a lot of experiments and demos. I just get books out of the library, look on my own science bookshelf, get ideas from youtube, etc. I am just about finished with the first volume. I started using it this year with two sixth and a fourth grader, so I *did* have to beef up the program! But just add stuff in!

Jeri

I thought I was all set on what I was going to use next year, but now, I just don't know.

Here is what I'm looking for: inexpensive, very hands on, great living book suggestions, not a lot of coloring or drawing involved. That's the basics I would like to have. We do have BSFU, but it hasn't been hands on enough for ds.

Next year I will have a second grader, 1st grader, and a tag along 4 yo.

sounds like RSO to me