Menu

NEW Sonlight Question

Yes, they're switching the Bilbe. The one that's currently in P3/4 is not at all age-appropriate for the vast majority of 3-4 year olds.

:iagree: I think it's more appropriate for my 1st grader than my younger dd, who was 3 when we started this fall and just turned 4. It's completely beyond anything my younger dd could comprehend.

:iagree: I think it's more appropriate for my 1st grader than my younger dd, who was 3 when we started this fall and just turned 4. It's completely beyond anything my younger dd could comprehend.

I think you're exactly right. We did a few pages when DS was 4.5 and gave up. Even last year at 5.5, I don't think it would have really gone over like the P4/5 Bible did. I think this year, at 6.5, would have been fine, but we've enjoyed the Core A bible. I think they should have taken the suggestions they got for a more age appropriate Bible rather than just switching them.